Pansexual would fit best.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
And Timmeh & Roze & Lite & Christina
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
Someone in the hushed bar suddenly laughed raucously at how stupid everyone had become.
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
4) What do you think about most?
Ah, geez...lately I have been thinking about how lonely and depressed I am
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
I don't know...I don't want to confront her about it though ;n;
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Most of the time I'm just in my underwear
7) What's your strangest talent?
Um...I don't really have talents except gaming. Having a good memory for random trivia and things of that nature?
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
"girls are bitches; boys are heartless."
Last person had this and I agree
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Poems, yes. Songs, no or I'm not aware of them.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Maybe when I was 7 or something?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Not really...just driving
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Exploring, walking, thinking...I do a lot of thinking, outside or not.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Definitely behind. I enjoy taking photos, but I don't care much for my picture to be taken.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
I guess right now either Fall Out Boy...no wait, definitely Fall Out Boy
17) What was the last lie you told?
Good grief...Welp, my Mom asked what was wrong with me this morning and I told her I was just tired
18) Do you believe in karma?
Fuck yes. What comes around goes around.
19) What does your username mean?
Pfft, it's an obscure name from a manga. I always liked it and it stuck.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
At times I can be very insecure and just hate myself a lot.
Sweets are also my weakness
As for strength...I suppose my loyalty and my kindness and forgiveness. But...I suppose that can also be my weakness as well
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Lady Gaga I guess, I dunno. Joseph Gordon-Levitt? Natalie Portman? Daniel Day-Lewis?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I am extremely terrible at this, seriously. I bottle it up and it escapes when I do not want it to most of the time. I get irritable and short when I don't mean to be
But when I try to properly vent, I sing like a fucking rock star. Or talk with a friend, that helps so much
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I collect owls OwO Especially owl jewelry (I really need to take picture and show you guys sometime
) And now I'm slowly starting to start a collection of video games
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Hmm...I don't really
have a preference, but I'd go with video chat because it's fun
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Ah...no, not really. I don't want to lie, I do like the person I am at certain times, like my personality and whatnot. But, well...there's just so many things I just see wrong.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I loath people who chew with their mouth open. Ugh. And most scraping sounds? Like I sometimes shudder and it irks the hell out of me.
I love the sound of rain
Cats purring...thunder...the rustling of sheets (weirdo >.>)
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
Ah...I'm moving on and doing my best to heal. I don't even want to disclose any "what ifs".
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Iffy with ghosts, but I believe in alien lifeforms.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
The perfume I wore today, Cool Water.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
That's a toughie. Inside of my mind doesn't count?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
I'm loving it here!
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Pfft, I dunno. Adam Lavine?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
I really don't know
Finding happiness I suppose ;u;
36) Define Art.
"basically any form of creative expression."
What she said
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
Nice and cool.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Not currently, no
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Quolia & Ali (Pronounced like Ollie)
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
But that was when I was really small and I don't even remember
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
I'm slowly surrounding myself with games.
48) What's your sexual orientation?
Didn't we basically go over this already?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Most likely, yeah. Not that I cared
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I used to when I was younger...but I believe I have outgrown that.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I tend to save, but I have moments of impulse
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
A salad which I hardly ate
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
Not anymore, no.
I don't plan on being in one for a while either.
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
I was in bed a majority of the morning and early afternoon since I didn't feel well. Then I had to go to work which was just awful.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
One of the few purses I have. More like coral/pinkish.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Yup, they're black and comfy.
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don't use secret weapons? Just being myself...doesn't hurt to flirt, though.
64) Where is your best friend?
She's in her bed sleeping
65) Spit or swallow?
I don't even
66) What is your heritage?
No one ever guesses really, though. I'm so pale.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
I was in bed crying
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
I don't know?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Maybe. I consider myself to be a good and loyal friend.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I would be late, but I'd be looking for help. I'm not a good swimmer
72) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) I don't know, that's tough...I suppose there are a few I would tell.
b) I would visit my best friend, Jamie and just have fun and enjoy my last days.
c) Yes, I would be terrified.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust. Understanding. Compassion. Affection. Acceptance.
Being who you truly are and just having that natural, comforting feeling with someone.
77) How can I win your heart?
Boy, that's pretty complex, yet simple? It's hard to explain? Just refer to what I said previously.
Oh, and sweets
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Hmm...I suppose it can.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Taking the chance to reach out and make friends with Jamie
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
I don't know yet
82) What is your favorite word?
I have too many.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
1000 Words - Koda Kumi
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Black, white, red
87) What is your current desktop picture?
A cool space & stars scene
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
I honestly really don't know :/
Edit: Probably the last question.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Go back to sleep because I'll most likely think I'm dreaming
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Oh, jesus...I already told you about my thoughts on "what ifs". This falls under it in my opinion. I of course have certain points I'd give the world to be able to go back to.
But no. Go away.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Nothing. How else am I supposed to grow strong, learn from, or look back and be able to stand on my own and say that it no longer hurts me?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
If I did, I don't recall.
98) Ever been on a plane?
Yes, a few times. I don't mind it.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I don't know.